This is a followup to the article published on April the 9th of 2016, Understanding who the enemy is and how to be prepared. It is meant to help those most used to following orders and doing what they are told do what is necessary as an individual when the time is right. It is understanding when the time is right that becomes the most important part of a defense meant to regain something taken or prevent future theft. As Sun Tsu says, “Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting.”
For free individuals the enemy has been established as being the government of whichever city-state you reside in currently. And contrary to popular myth, there is no current city-state that allows freedom or even true liberty in any conceivable manner. Additionally all city-states are the same regardless the current mechanics involved with the running of them. Their governments are in every case a variation of tyranny at its apex. So ingrained as necessary to the general population that they beg for more and actually believe the perpetual myth that government solves their problems and that they have a voice in how and who runs things. Sadly, this has never been the case, unless of course you count the short 12 years between founding of the Americas and the institution of the constitution which, the knowledgeable individual will note lacks many of the true founding fathers signatures due to its similarity to the charter of England.
However, this is not an article meant to discuss or argue the merits of one type or form of government over another, it is simply to assist the individuals who have woken to the truth of what exists in their fight for and retention of individual freedom. As Machiavelli wrote so well, “But when cities or countries are accustomed to live under a prince, and his family is exterminated, they, being on the one hand accustomed to obey and on the other hand not having the old prince, cannot agree in making one from amongst themselves, and they do not know how to govern themselves. For this reason they are very slow to take up arms, and a prince can gain them to himself and secure them much more easily. But in republics there is more vitality, greater hatred, and more desire for vengeance, which will never permit them to allow the memory of their former liberty to rest; so that the safest way is to destroy them or to reside there.” He was absolutely correct, the vast majority of flag waving, badge embracing, uniform hugging zombies that infest this land are simply incapable of understanding when something is so wrong it must by force be changed.
You have realized this, as a result, you are capable of making decisions necessary to the furtherance of the goals of individual freedom and personal liberty. You have chosen to move against the enemy.
This can be done in several ways, some which will be successful ultimately, and others which will or may end badly.
- Use of force against agents of the state, badged uniform wearing agents. Unless carried out with successive overlapping plans and small individually maintained cells of persons, direct attacks will fail dramatically. The state will not hesitate to murder you and call it defense, as most people immediately believe whatever anyone claiming authority tells them.
- Monetary attacks, use of alternative currencies and or avoidance of the use of means though which taxes may be taken. This approach works, however, unless there is a large percentage of the population involved, 30-50% or more, it will not truly affect anything.
- Sabotaging the means of travel and or communication through the use of simple tools and or sophisticated internet based attacks. This has been done numerous times, and each time it resulted in heightened security and in most of the attacks the attackers maintained their anonymity and were able to complete their goals. This has not always worked and most city-states have invested heavily in the means of tracking and preventing digital attacks.
What is necessary to defeat the governments enforcers comes down to two very simple things.
- Do not follow their playbook, BUT all members involved must take the time to UNDERSTAND and learn that same playbook. eg., SAS Manual, US Military Manual of Arms and many others. A person of average intelligence can within 2-3 weeks easily read and understand the readily available materials for the training of the states military and its police. The object is to at all costs avoid playing into their manual of arms by reducing the patterns one follows daily and by training regularly with trusted individuals in non monitored areas.
- Never hesitate once an action is committed to, hesitation will be the downfall of any plan of action. Additionally, ensure that all members of ones group are thoroughly vetted, meaning that you can without hesitation trust them to act in support of the group regardless the conditions or actions occurring.
Remember, do not place yourself in a position where the government can restrict communication or physical access to the outside world. A perfect example of this is the recent Oregon fiasco. It was a well intentioned action, thoroughly miscalculated and included several undercover feds which resulted in one death and dozens of arrests and no positive end result at this point. There have been dozens of arrests stemming from the ranch stand off as well, again something that was well intentioned but not well planned in any way. There have been many other such events as far back as 1789, all ended the same way with one exception. The Battle of Athens in 1946, and the ONLY reason this was successful was because plans were made, put into action and decisively followed to completion.
Think about why this approach worked when so many others through history have not, a simple look at the events will show you that the returned veterans had the support of the townspeople for the most part with minor exceptions. In addition the media coverage was controlled by the townspeople who supported the veterans who engaged in this civil/armed disobedience. Lastly, when pressed they held their ground and in fact used directed, aimed, controlled fire to maintain control of the situation even being outnumbered. They made their decisions and DID NOT back down from them.
There are a rising number of individuals who call themselves III% r’s though the reality is they are almost to a man, incapable of standing against the uniformed badges they worship so greatly. This is the problem, instead of seeing the badged uniforms for what they are, they have allowed themselves to be indoctrinated into kissing the asses of the very people sent to imprison them. This can be seen by the complete lack of armed response against Texas badges following the massacre of individuals at a PEACEFUL rally in Waco, Texas. This has shown me that even the vaunted 1% biker wannabes are incapable of standing against the flag waving, badge wearing, uniformed storm troopers thanks to years of indoctrination. Until you drop your flag and stop kissing badged asses you will always be nothing to those in power, and they will as they have continue to treat you with the disrespect you have earned through your lack of individual action in defense of your freedom and or liberty.
Remember one thing, NEVER keep all your eggs in one basket and NEVER have currently illegal items in your possession. Always be smart.
Free the mind and the body will follow