A great blog for those of us who havent kept our high paying military contractor jobs or insustry jobs.
While there are a multitude of disadvantages of living in a trailer like:
- Lack of storage space
- Neighbors, and lots of them
- Park rules and regulations
- Crappy construction
In this post I speak about the advantages. Believe it or not there ARE some very distinct advantages. Some of the basic ones I’ve listed below.
- Cost effective giving you potential to save money for preps, bug out land/location, etc…
- Potential to move onto land and foundation or as a temporary dwelling while building bug out location.
- No land taxes, usually still taxed on building.
- Fixing and upkeep can be cheaper than a standard home.
- Heating can be cheaper because space is smaller. This does not apply to older homes.
- Many times parks are retirement communities so neighbors aren’t as troublesome as others like in an apartment where you’ll have to bang your ceiling with a broom regularly. Try and stay…
View original post 94 more words