Yes folks, you read that right. Just four and a half months to prepare for what I and many others deem the freest freedom festival in the world today.
This is the third year that it has been occurring and looks to be the best yet, bring your tents, clothes, silver, barter goods, food, guns, music, items for sale or trade, selves and loved ones. Family friendly with some of the best all around company you could ask for when meeting hundreds of people you may have never seen before in your lives.
I will be there hopefully with my daughter this time out. Several close friends will also be attending and we will be ready and willing to enjoy a truly free, fun, amazing and enlightening time of action over speech. If you are among those who choose to spend your days talking, working and facebooking by all means, dont let others actually doing things stop you. I choose action, for it is by action alone that you can retain your freedom. You are a free individual, stop letting some talking head tell you differently. Act free, be free, live free.
If you should desire to use porta potties that are occasionally in attendance, contribute funds to the people who put that together. If you want to hear speakers that may not be able to travel to Arizona on their own dime at this time, put together a fund me and talk to the speaker! This is about action with philosophy, the only way freedom can occur.
A few minor things I would recommend to those who plan on camping,
- Additional tarpelines
- Fold up chairs with at least one additional
- Plan your meals and add a days worth
- Clean drinking water- 2 gallons per person per day attending
- Solar showers are WONDERFUL inventions and work quite well for numerous things- I use two!
- A roll of industrial garbage bags (ALWAYS CLEAN UP AFTER TEAR DOWN!)
- Extra blankets, you will want them at night, days are BEAUTIFUL!
- Spare shoes and at least two additional pairs of socks and undies!
- Plenty of fuel for generators/ cooking stoves etc.,
- If you bring ice, make sure you have a GOOD cooler to use. And bring an extra bag you will want it!
- Charcoal – nothing better than grilling over open flame, however, the wood may be soggy- charcoal fits the bill!
- If you have things to sell or barter, BRING A FOLD UP TABLE AND POP UP CANOPY!
- You will want lots of snacks, think smart, prepare wisely!
Free the mind and the body will follow.