This is a brief message that goes out to all of those who talk incessantly, proudly and without any substance to support it. A message for the internet jedi and warriors who post videos taken at a distance but refuse under any circumstances to get involved directly. It is a message designed specifically for those who love to hop on the Kokesh and similar bandwagon, however, stand by watching and gasping when people like him are taken right in front of hundreds of other staunch activists and “protesters”.
What you are doing is nothing, you are proving that the mediocrity that is state and its tiny fraction of a percent of the populations enforcement arm are more then adequate to deal with the cowards and sheep. You are proving that fear will always conquer rhetoric and that verbal principle is worth less then the American dollar.
“But I dont want to die” or “They always bring more guns” or “why be a martyr” or “I cannot risk my job or being caged” etc., are excuses for the cowards. The facts are quite simple. Over the past several years protests have been currently happening where protestors outnumbered the badges by 100’s to one or more. And yet, not a single cop has been engaged for abusing the protesters. Sure we love to clap and applaud the 0.0001% of the crowd who stand up, but we watch them take a baton or taser and quickly back down ourselves.
This is what government feeds on, your fear, your cowardice. I do not do protests, I do not march or sign petitions. However, over the past two years now I have actively confronted police abusing others, I have and will continue to actively confront anyone in a uniform who believes that uniform by default makes them a better person and I will always stand up for what is right. This is possible to do, you can change a situation by using your wonderful speeches online, in person instead.
Here are my tips for surviving an encounter and preventing police abuse all having been used directly in person by myself over the past 2 years.
- Speak in clear, slow and concise tones. NEVER raise your voice.
- Keep your hands in front of you and in easy view of the edgy stasi agent of the state regardless uniform.
- Ensure none of them are behind you, cover your exits prior to engaging!
- Have at least one if not more individuals watching from cover, not gawking, but simply paying attention, ie., travel IN PAIRS!
- Do NOT use accusations, simply question and always always always, ask why to every response. Again in clear, slow and concise language.
- Do not admit too nor offer any information ever!
- If they become rude, abrupt and or angry in action and word, offer them a way out by saying something like. “I can see I may have made you upset, if so how may I change that?”
- Continue to question and remain calm, this more then anything throws them off.
- SHOW NO FEAR EVER!
- SHOW NO FEAR EVER!
I have successfully distracted and disarmed using words alone federal and local law enforcement and will continue to do so if I believe they are becoming abusive. Always offer a solution, an option but never give up your own ground. And ALWAYS have a trusted second or third close by.
Tired of being or watching others be caged, take a stand. Stop the caging now.
Free the mind and the body will follow