Written by Butch
Today, U.S. District Judge William Pauley chose to ignore the Fourth Amendment of the United States Constitution in favor of a STAZI type of surveillance of the American people. His ruling stated that the use of acquiring all the information is a blunt tool required to gain even minute information from potential terrorists. Well, a nuclear warhead is a blunt instrument that is very useful in eliminating terrorist hives. Sure, a lot of innocent are harmed, but at least one can rationalize using his mindset.
This judge should be impeached for his shredding of the Constitution in favor of another step towards totalitarian style of control over the people.
There are only two probable reasons for his ruling. Neither is positive.
1) The NSA pulled his data and found that Judge Pauley has several skeletons in his closet that may range from bribery to child porn. ….Who knows?
2) That the Judge has never been a believer in the Constitution and has determined that he has a fiefdom in New York, therefore he is supportive of the destruction of the Constitution.
Regardless of what the reason is for his obvious disregard of the Constitution, it is a harsh slap in the face of the American public.
- U.S. judge says NSA phone data program is lawful (news.yahoo.com)
- Judge Dismisses ACLU Lawsuit Against NSA, Citing Threat Of Terrorists’ ‘Bold Jujitsu’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Federal Judge Rules NSA Phone Surveillance Legal (abcnews.go.com)
- Judge sides with NSA (msnbc.com)
- Judge rules NSA phone surveillance legal (wane.com)
- Judge Rules NSA Mass Phone Data Collection Is Legal (theguardian.com)