As someone who believes very strongly in the principles that guide my day to day life I would like to offer my services as a mediator for the freedom community. I will be working with several others within the community to ensure that swift, honest and fair mediation is possible. From a simple disagreement to monetary issues we will assist you in ensuring reputations remain secure and individuals are mutually benefited by the results. The following is a simple list to follow when contacting Liberty Practical Training for mediation services.
- Access to ALL documentation must be allowed for successful completion
- Heresay will be ignored as it is baseless on its own.
- Evidence will be gathered and reviewed with contact to all parties being attempted prior to offer of mediation being made.
- Scots Law is a principle in which three forms of evidence with three proofs being utilized at a minimum for each piece of evidence when possible
- Offers for reconciliation will be made based on evidence and history of case made.
- The state WILL not be included at any time as it is the goal of this mediation service to avoid the use of state in all cases.
- Costs for mediation will vary based on the case involved but will never exceed 10% of the total money value of case involved.
- Modern forensics, chains of evidence and approaches will be utilized in all cases.
- Success of mediation is based on the mutual desires of those involved and not on typical state based approaches.
- All cases are as important as the next and as a result what may occur is a time when a case is not able to be accepted based on evidence available and or ability to complete. This will assure that the cases accepted are able to be successfully completed.
- In the event that a case is unsuccessful all funds previously paid for mediation will be refunded with the exception being travel costs should travel be necessary.
- Liberty Practical Training will make itself available for mediation should that become necessary. All records during mediation which apply to the case in question will be made publicly available on the website Liberty Practical Training as well as via Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
For more information or to begin a case for mediation please contact Liberty Practical Training at the readily available contact information linked.
Free the mind and the body will follow
- Dispute Resolution, in Person, for Real (adrnetwork.wordpress.com)
- Press release: Mediation – the best option for children (gov.uk)
- ‘Disastrous’ drop in out-of-court mediation for divorcing couples (telegraph.co.uk)
- New mediation center hopes to provide relief for courts, low-income clients (islandpacket.com)
- A.B. Dada, 7bucktee, booshworks.com has rectified the situation/ Mediation services available! (jessetalksback.com)
- Mediation (footstepsadr.wordpress.com)