Today is the first day of December, if you follow the Julian calendar. And since we live in the US of A, no one else matters anyhow. Today is also a Sunday, not really a Sabbath, remember US of A and no one else matters. Sovereign Citizen movement, yeah, I got a beef.
It seems that more and more statists are turning to the failed approach of using older arbitrary laws to supersede newer ones. On occasion I will cross paths with a sovereign citizen, and almost always it makes me want to strangle them or shower until my skin falls off. Seriously, how is it even possible that people can be this stupid? I am willing to bet that most of them are former single company investors, small ultimately failed business “professionals” or possibly just three IQ points short of street car racer.
Being an individual who believes in individual. Someone who has actually studied the reality of the law and surrounding system it supports. That which is mutually propped up by layers of systems and people who firmly believe that man made laws are somehow relevant; I cannot stand listening to the insanity that is the sovereign movement. Recent reports show that some are even stealing other peoples homes using ridiculous pieces of paper and bogged down court systems to do it. And so I offer today a quick and dirty guide to prevention of loss to these so called sovereigns.
- Question everything they say.
- Ask them why they CAPITALIZE things that do not grammatically require it.
- Ask them why one law is better then another.
- If you find one in your home without invitation, use your superior training and a firearm, most cops will thank you.
- If you do not want to involve cops or live in rural areas, locate old abandoned mine shafts, they make great dumping sites.
- Sovereigns are just statists without state support, remember that when dealing with them they have no real moral base outside of whatever benefits them and harms others.
- When all else fails, just ignore them, everyone else does.
If you cannot tell I really detest those who adhere to the sovereign citizens movement approach in life. Since I have yet to see a single instance outside of traffic tickets where their approach actually works, and being someone who operates in reality, well you get the point. And for the sovereigns reading this, I is not corparaet fickshion an i is caelld JESSe MatheWSON an bi rightin thusly i cando aviod been inkludde un thusly styae appreches.
Free the mind and the body will follow
- ‘Sovereign citizen’ defies authorities and seizes ‘abandoned’ Ohio homes (rawstory.com)
- ‘Sovereign Citizen’ moves into Ohio family’s home while they’re out of town, claims he owns the place (deathandtaxesmag.com)
- I-Team: Sovereign Citizen movement penetrates Bexar County (kens5.com)
- Freemen on the Land: Still an Issue? (brookbiesenthalblog.wordpress.com)
- Carpentersville Man Accused Of Making Fraudulent Documents (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- Sugar Citizen- Noncommercial Drug Possession is Lawful!!! (lunaticoutpost.com)
- ‘Sovereign citizen’ cooperates in court; Muskegon judge frees him with a lecture (mlive.com)