Often I find myself verbalizing or writing my opinion. Those opinions are the focus of much irritation from both statists and self proclaimed anarchists. The most recent focus of irritation has been my approach to self defense, use of force and of course my absolute loathing for the system that supports the uniformed and badged, those self proclaimed “heroes” of the states enforcement systems.
As a result of yet more nasty grams from easily tracked law enforcement officers and their supporting fan club across the United States I decided to write this clearly worded response. For the sake of clarity I will be using bold points for each individual thought. This response goes to the Texas sheriffs deputies, Tennessee police officers, California highway patrol officers and the other irritating badge wearing idiots who have chosen to harass me using email and “private” accounts. Understand this, I and others like myself invented the things you idiots use to try and mask yourselves.
So let us begin –
- All police and military are individuals, this is a simple fact and cannot be disputed. While they are all individuals, in my experience the vast majority are assholes who would rather support their policies, uniforms and false propaganda then take personal responsibility for wrong action. There is a very small minority with whom I have had positive interactions with. Recently a D.A. police officer on a local fort was both polite and positive in interaction. He stated quietly that he disagreed with local policies and asked that I be careful as not everyone else thought as he did. I thanked him, and would have shaken his hand and bought him a beer, for he is what cops should be. Of course some of my very closest friends are or were military and or police. The good ones do exist, my position is, however, that the number is exceedingly small and getting smaller every day. I will guarantee that if you line 100 cops or soldiers up less then ten will openly disagree with their policies regardless the immoral nature of the same.
- No uniform can make a hero automatically and you are not a hero by virtue of wearing one. Popular culture would have you believe that all men and women in uniforms are heroes and that you should thank a cop and praise them for being such wonderful protectors. This same culture would have you believe that all soldiers are heroes and the same treatment should be afforded them for, “serving and doing their duty for freedom!” My response is simple, bullshit. None of those jobs is that dangerous, none of those jobs is mandatory and none of those jobs has ever increased freedom. Why you ask? The answer is simple, freedom cannot be won for you by someone else. To be free you must understand that only you can take, hold and have it. Cops volunteer for their job, so do soldiers. They all have different reasons, however, they volunteer. This does not take strength of character or great bravery.
So here is the point, I am capable of questioning, and so I do. The simple fact that so many of these “fine heroes” and their support are incapable of doing anything except launching more threats towards those who think and question shows the mindset. I have avoided directly addressing individuals because I believe in the individual. I know that each person regardless their current role is capable of questioning and becoming the good person they may be. Of course I also know that the reality is most wont because they cannot face the truth. The truth is they believe a lie and perpetrate it through their own cowardice.
If you believe we need these individuals, then make sure you understand no one is safe from them.
If you do not like that I have my own opinions, stop reading.
Free the mind and the body will follow.
- Burgeoning police badge collecting poses problems for law enforcement (triblive.com)
- Answer the Call .. (brentwoodpost.wordpress.com)
- Mother of five writes open letter after children were fired on by police (rollingout.com)
- State cop van debacle: Call it unacceptable (abqjournal.com)
- Take the Police Out of the Police State (wchildblog.com)
- Texas police officer arrested for handcuffing, raping 19 year-old during a traffic stop (freakoutnation.com)
- Police Officer Arrested And Accused Of Growing Pot (wkbw.com)
- ‘Absolutely Unacceptable’: Blaze Readers React to Dad Arrested After Objecting When School Says He Must Wait to Take His Children Home (theblaze.com)
- Police Force In South Carolina Drastically Lowers Required Max IQ For New Officers (nationalreport.net)
- San Francisco police brutality alleged after biker bloodied (whk-law.com)