Guess what I really dont fucking care. However, to make claims about your love of freedom while directly assisting the state in its most heinous goals is at best abhorrent. You should be ducking your head and avoiding looking at others regardless what they do or how they gain their incomes, here is why. (Understand this, some of my closest friends are contractors, however, they understand why I believe this, and if they do not, maybe we are not that close.)
- The average government contractor receives $72,000 annually.*
- With an estimated 1,000,000+ deaths as a direct result of the last eleven years of conflicts and government contractors playing a large role in these conflicts they are as much at fault for the deaths as those wearing uniforms or sitting in their porcelain shit thrones in Washington D.C.
- Their income is solely derived from theft, murder and even rape of others across the arbitrary boundaries of the United States.
- The argument has been made that all persons residing within these borders are “employees” of the state, on this I disagree. An employee is by definition, a person employed for wages or salary, esp. at nonexecutive level. Only those who labor (or barely labor in most cases of government employment) for their checks are employees.
- Social security is a program based on money stolen by force from each working individual, taxation is also theft and if an individual truly believes in freedom recompense is necessary. If this is the goal of the freedom minded government contractor then why are they also contributing through their labor additional ways to steal and murder others? I have no problem with people being on welfare or ssi, in fact, I encourage it. Unlike those who directly labor to benefit the very system they are supposedly against, those on alternative programs may labor for themselves and others and regain a small percentage of what was stolen from them.
So here is my challenge to the myriad of 3% and freedom lovers and even self proclaimed anarchists currently in government employ. Stop, find alternative employment, live the values you so loudly proclaim to others. You detest cops but support uniforms next too you, can you say logical disconnect?
If you are in service so as to expose the lies and do what Manning and Snowden have done, then I may respect you. However, if you are there solely for profit based on others suffering, you are despicable and unworthy of the title freedom lover.
Free the mind and the body will follow
Oh and remember, today is the 5th of November, remember…check out the REAL agorists and voluntaryists on the right, those people who gain the majority of their subsistence by avoiding the government and NOT registering or gaining clearances or the like.
*All facts readily available, so when you get pissy and post a stupid comment about how I havent linked facts, make sure you know that I will gladly do so, I simply do not want to now.
- Cops, military and contractors…I dont like most of em and here is why (jessetalksback.com)
- Government contractors prepare for a tougher 2014 (bizjournals.com)
- The Government Shutdown And Its Impact On Big Data (commandmobile.com)
- Same Government Contractor Vetted Both Snowden and Aaron Alexis (mediaite.com)
- The $640 Toliet Seat that Shall Haunt us all (michellecotton.wordpress.com)
- US Federal Contractor Registration: New Set-Aside RFPs Available in… (prweb.com)
- Social Media And Government Contractors (rawsoninternetmarketing.com)