In war, then, let your great object be victory, not lengthy campaigns. Sun Tzu
My kids my house my life, all I ask is that you keep your hands off. How much more difficult is it for the average voter to understand? When I break it down it is really quite simple. It even matches most of their mythologies approaches to a T, after all I will not initiate aggression against you, I will defend myself with immediate action if you initiate aggression against me.
The problem for most internet “leaders” is the tendency to devolve into minutia when all that really matters is the gist of the problem. Aggression has a simple common definition. “Hostile or violent behavior or attitudes toward another; readiness to attack or confront.” The old phrase, sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me, is very true. Do I allow others to verbally abuse myself or my loved ones, fuck no. Do I respond with dedicated aggressive defensive force, fuck no. I am going to outline a few simple rules that I follow in the hopes that some of those internet “leaders” and desktop “philosophers” will not distract as many of the true freedom seekers with their inane, endless arguments over silly minutia.
I want to reiterate that I FOLLOW THESE RULES PERSONALLY and do not EXPECT nor do I want others to adopt them wholesale.
- I do my best avoid the use of labels except in sarcastic rhetorical statements, and when referring to the mealy mouthed pan fried brains of the swamp cunts overflowing Washington D.C. and their fanatical monomaniacal drones who embrace the endless repetition of voting and the inherent nature of slavery that is the end result of government.
- When in the presence of state enforcement or uniform wearing drones who are not causing an immediate threat to my or my children’s well-being I will grin, nod my head and think of them naked with a doughnut shoved in their fat little perverted mouths.
- I will generally accept training, education and instruction do so without putting the instructor down as I believe I can never learn too much. Instruction may be bad or good, however, I truly believe even bad instruction can teach, if only what not to do.
- I will also generally accept criticism that is aimed solely at me and not inclusive of my family or using another’s family as a weapon against me. This means as long as you address me without bringing children into it, mine or yours, I will gladly sit back and check myself. Using kids as a weapon is reprehensible and will never make me be nicer too you or others.
- Theft is NOT murder or RAPE or MOLESTATION. It is THEFT, and while it is wrong, in MY BOOK it is not worthy of a violent response, UNLESS said theft will cause my family harm through the action taken or said loss of whatever was stolen.
- If I see an individual in distress and being obviously abused by another or a group of other individuals regardless their uniforms or supposed status I will take immediate effective action to stop said abuse.
- Film is great, but action is better. This being said I will always place my relationships with those individuals of real action as an agorist and voluntaryist within their community (not as a preacher or flag waving throat ramming hard line bible thumper type) above the relationship with those who believe activism begins and ends with a pen, facebook and a petition.
- I follow NO CUNT or COCK, I am neither deist nor theist and in this regards I cannot but laugh when others claim some type of “leadership” quality or promote themselves as “leaders”. I am an individual, I am free, I am my own god, leader and need no other. If more people thought this way there would be less of the “he said she said” bullshit that occurs so frequently.
- My children are first in my life, my family second and by family I do not include blood for all and do include true friends for most, last I embrace the individual, they mean more to me then any group or name period.
- All of the above is up to my whims, and because I am free I may in fact change any or all of them at any moment based on what I may learn or what new knowledge may be acquired with time.
So I hope that helps the average internet facebookian with their inflated ego’s based in subscribers to their podcasts or the vast numbers of people who chant their name. Remember, the classic appeal to popularity and bandwagon fallacies are the fallacies most often thrashed by these self proclaimed gods of the internet. I dont fucking care how awesome your group is or how many listeners you get or how many liberty gatherings you headline, unless you are a good person, who fucking cares.
Does this make sense?
Dont agree, thats for pansies and followers.
Okay, well maybe you can agree if you want, BUT NEVER call me a leader of anything. Fuck that!
Free the mind and the body will follow
- Saban Scolds Kid for Not Shaking Hands (lostlettermen.com)
- Why Kids Choose Not to Intervene During Bullying Situations (psychologytoday.com)
- Ender’s Game: Film adaptation of Orson Scott Card novel would make Sun Tzu proud (douglasernstblog.com)
- Spanking young kids could lead to aggressive behavior, language issues (wgme.com)
- Dirty Wars: The World is a Battlefield (lawfareblog.com)