Politically it makes perfect sense, never piss off the old voters, always keep them happy. A few simple words will get them to do whatever you want, or a good commercial during whichever game show or television shopping network is up and running. However, if you make it look like one side or the other HATES the poor people, well that is a win for the others. Now who will spin it best, easy answer, government of course.
More people will now be so dependant on the state that they will gladly turn on anyone who believes we dont need it. In fact, it seems likely that this will easily lead into a tyranny worse then any number of Caesar’s or Hitlers. Mao himself couldnt have planned it better, and the whole time everyone thinks this is over a budget that hasnt been balanced in the last two centuries. Yes folks, a balanced budget means you dont spend trillions more to raise debt, it means you pay it down and eventually off.
Can anyone say ROADS and BACON!
Make sure you check out the new deals available with the awesome business’s linked on your right.
Free the mind and the body will follow
- #DontShutMeDown: How Americans are being affected by the government shutdown (tv.msnbc.com)
- What a Federal Shutdown Means for State and Local Governments (governing.com)
- 8 ways a government shutdown will make D.C. residents’ lives worse (washingtonpost.com)
- Shutdown? What shutdown? States will carry on despite impasse in Washington (watchdog.org)
- The Government Shutdown Offers Unique Opportunities in Washington DC (guardianlv.com)