Sun Tsu and the many varied contributors to the philosophy that encompasses the Art of War were state supporting individuals who studied war and produced what remains among the chief tactical manuals throughout history. While I do not actively support the state(government), I do support the use of solid tactics in my approach to life.
Tactic is defined as an action or strategy carefully planned to achieve a specific end. My specific end goal in training and teaching is to help others prepare their weapon (brain) to appropriately defend themselves using the various tools available at any given moment. Sun Tsu and his contributors believed quite strongly in the following regarding practical application of tactics in war, It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. I believe this is necessary to leading a safe life.
The reason the name liberty practical training was chosen to represent this philosophy and training group is simple. When you break the words down into their meanings the following is seen, “The state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one’s way of life, concerned with actually doing something, likely to succeed or be effective in real circumstances; action of teaching a person or animal a particular skill or type of behavior.” This is the mantra of this group, teaching others to remain free from oppression to act in a manner which allows the successful defense of self or property through solid instruction, sharing of skills and effective practice.
My core personal philosophy is based on a deceptively simple principle for life, it should be noted that I firmly believe all human individuals interaction should be based in mutually voluntary approaches. For those who have not read anything I have written previously the principle I embrace and espouse in deed and thought is as follows. Do not be an aggressor against anyone or anyones property, if someone acts with aggression against you or your property, defend yourself or your property. I also believe quite strongly in the idea of self ownership, meaning my life and my decisions are mine alone and I should be allowed to make those without interference from anyone else.
So what does Liberty Practical Training do for others and why should you consider helping by spreading the word or through financial or physical assistance?
- Professional Firearms Training from basic through advanced with handguns, shotguns and carbines. *
- Unarmed defensive approaches regardless physical ability based in balance and chi strength versus using hard hitting points of stress on the human body.*
- Various methods for concealing or minimizing your physical identities and profiles for those who decide to engage in more physical action means of defense against aggressive organizations or individuals*
- Agorism and community abolitionism from the state
- Basic/intermediate survival in high desert climates
- Home security measures and approaches that allow you to extend your range of security and stay off the grid while doing it.*
- Additional offerings available after vetting the students.
It should be noted that what I do is free of charge, while I do appreciate occasional donations of time and money as well as expertise from others, what I offer has been and will remain for liberty minded folk a free option to expanding their tool chest.
I do not vet individuals for criminal backgrounds, I reserve the natural right to engage in voluntary interactions with other individuals. I will, however, check that you are not an agent of the state, ie a police officer, federal agent or employee of the federal government directly through the DOD and its subsidiaries. I refuse based on principle to teach these individuals in any way, though I may make exceptions as is my natural right as a thinking individual. Though I rarely apologize, I can explain for those who will not understand. Employees of the government swear to follow orders, regardless the paper they swear on. With very few exceptions those in active service tend to hold their job in a position of importance that surpasses both morality and natural rights. To see the evidence of this I need only suggest you ask a random officer what his goal daily is. (edited for clarity- Recent events have shown that many in the law enforcement community are not supportive of the natural right to self defense, as a result I have chosen to exclude those in this profession with some minor exceptions)
If you have any other questions or suggestions please feel free to make them, understand this however, it is my natural right to defend myself as it is EVERY single individual on this planet, and no group or individual should be able to prevent that. If you decide to assist in this please feel free to donate via any one of several methods. You will receive, if you desire it, a tshirt and or bumper sticker for donations of $20 or more, for donations of $5 or more you will receive a bumper sticker if you want it. Email me your info if you so desire to obtain the above for donations rendered, firstname.lastname@example.org (business email address is coming soon) A business website will be up shortly at the following address, www.libertypracticaltraining.us Thank you 7bucktees for your brilliant and timely assistance.
Paypal gift option please submit to email@example.com
Bitcoin option – 1DJyRTrbn6uCw5yfXs8DTSxjJ5nFLexYBn
Litecoin coming soon -
Silver and barter also accepted – contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org we can pgp if you are more comfortable doing so.
Free the mind and the body will follow
* all instruction and approaches have been tested, taught and proven effective. References are available upon request. Integrity and personal honor are extremely important to me, as a result you will not hear me make claims that cannot be proven.
- What is self defense: Understanding the recent case (jessetalksback.com)
- Cover and Concealment: The Art of Protecting your Body (jessetalksback.com)
- The myth of size and type: The art of accuracy (jessetalksback.com)
- The art of self defense: Movement for defense (jessetalksback.com)
- Don’t Tread on Me: Private Property – The Key to Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty (jessetalksback.com)
- Ill keep my gun and the peace it protects, thank you (jessetalksback.com)
- Active engagements and positioning: The art of location (jessetalksback.com)